Thursday, November 17, 2011

Lauren Conrad on Her Paper Crown Holiday Collection & Her Thanksgiving Plans - Video




Lauren Conrad made an appearance at 'Cusp' in Century City yesterday for a meet & greet with fans and to showcase her new Paper Crown holiday collection.
Lauren, wearing a pretty ensemble from her line chatted with PopSugar editor Katie Henry at the event. Lauren walked us through her latest looks, and she told us what she'll be doing this Thanksgiving.
Lauren: "I usually just go home for Thanksgiving, but I'm the chef. I learned very quickly that if you're the chef, you get to stay in the kitchen all day and you don't have to do any dishes at the end, so that's the job I go for."
Lauren definitely deserves the time off with how busy she's been. In addition to her fashion line, she's also currently working on a beauty book of tips and tricks, and we may even be seeing her back on TV! MTV is rebooting Punk'd and Lauren was one of the first victims. The experience is apparently still fresh in her mind.
Lauren: They terrified me, I almost cried. I was really upset. And the worst part is at the end, they were like, oh, and then you realize everyone around you has been lying to you for several weeks and then they were telling me all the stuff they were going to do, and I was like, that's terrible.
But no hard feelings. For now, Lauren's just looking ahead to the coming weeks.
Lauren: Just this whole month is about spending time with your friends and family, and I'm a big fan of the holidays, so I'm excited.
Click here for more posts on Lauren Conrad
credit - PopSugarTV
~Kelli at Hills Freak

No comments:

Post a Comment