Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Kristin Cavallari: More photos From NY Fashion Week




Kristin Cavallari spotted at Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week at Lincoln Center on February 13, 2012 in New York City.



(above photos)Kristin at JFK airport

Ms. Cavallari who arrived in NYC for fashion week told the Observer that she's been feeling great. “I’ve just been tired, but I haven’t had any morning sickness. So I’m really lucky.” While in New York, Kristin plans to see a few shows and get some R&R. “I will be getting a massage Wednesday morning,” she said. Jay (“my fiancee,” she clarified, for good measure) will meet her for dinner tomorrow evening, and they will enjoy their pre-baby vacay.
“Kristin, Kristin!” a voice called. “I just wanted to introduce myself,” a fan said, approaching. “My wife is pregnant, too!!” Poor Kristin, hopefully she enjoys discussing her delicate condition, because it seems that’s all anyone wants to talk about. Doesn’t it get annoying? we wondered.
“There are certain questions that come with it that you just expect,” she said. Ah yes, in the life of post-reality tv show celebutantes, there is no premium on privacy.
Click here for more posts on Kristin Cavallari
credit - zimbio, observer.com
~Kelli at Hills Freak

No comments:

Post a Comment