Thursday, February 2, 2012

Lauren Conrad Jets Out of LAX






Spotted: Lauren Conrad scurrying through the departures terminal at LAX Airport in Los Angeles on Thursday, February 2.
LC was her usual well-dressed self in a casual chic ensemble as she pulled her luggage up to the security checkpoint before boarding a plane bound for New York City.
Prior to taking flight, Lauren blogged:
"I’ll be in New York City for the next few days working on some things for my LC Lauren Conrad collection for Kohl’s. I may be a California girl through and through, but I definitely spend my fair share of time in NYC throughout the year so I thought it might be fun to ask you guys for city suggestions now and then… First up? Pizza. To me, nothing beats a delicious slice of pie. While I love sushi, it’s safe to say pizza is my favorite food. So tell me… Where is the best place to grab a slice of pizza in NYC?"
She continued, "I don’t want super gourmet or fast-food pizza. I’m talking about, melt-in-your-mouth, too-big-for-the-paper-plate, authentic NYC pizza. So if you live in NYC or have been, be sure to tell me who has the best pizza in the city in the comments below! XO Lauren"
Click here for more posts on Lauren Conrad
credit - gossipcenter.com, zimbio
~Kelli at Hills Freak

2 comments:

  1. Hello, check out that new Chanel! LOVE.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Do you know the name of Lauren's new Chanel bag, I mean the model.

    ReplyDelete